Arber Plant Insecticide
Prevent insect and mite build up and suppress soil-dwelling pests with our Bio Insecticide. This unique formulation uses good bacteria that’s harmless to beneficial insects and pollinators and helps your plant thrive. Grow plants, not pests with over 20 natural compounds that are effective against the smallest yet mightiest of pests.
- For control and suppression of pest insects and nematodes both indoor and outdoor.
- Use On: Vegetables, fruits, nuts, ornamental plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, foliage and tropical plants.
- Controls and Prevents: Aphids, fungus, gnats, mites, mealybugs, leafhoppers, tent caterpillars, grubs, leaf beetles, thrips, whiteflies, stink bugs, fruit flies, and more
For optimal results use in your regular watering cycle or on major infestations. Also ideal for hydroponics.
- Mix: 0.25 oz Arber concentrate with 32oz. water or 1 oz - 2.5 oz concentrate with 1 Gallon of water
- Apply directly to soil or apply to leaves. One application every 10-14 days for wellness and every 5-7 days for major disease control.
One of it's more unique ingredients, this product is made from a new species of bacteria found near a Buddhist temple in Japan. As the bacteria grow, they make a cocktail of over 20 natural compounds that work together as a pest control and a plant stimulant. While the control stops feeding and development, the stimulant acts to increase root hair growth leading to a healthier plant. With multiple active compounds, the complexity greatly reduces the possibility of resistance.
- Heat-killed Burkholderia spp, strain A396 and spent fermentation media spent fermentation media: 94.46%
- Other Ingredients: 5.54%
*Contains not less than 1,500 Beet Armyworm Killing Units (BAWKU)/mg of active ingredient. Note: The percent active ingredient does not indicate product performance and potency measurements are not federally standardized.
Net Contents: 1 pint/ 16oz concentrate
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal law to apply this product in a manner
inconsistent with its labeling. See bottle labeling for directions and precautionary statement.