Arber Plant Protectant
Stimulate growth and safeguard your outdoor garden with this powerful biological plant extract that will boost your plants’ inherent defenses to naturally protect itself and ward off disease. Our bio protectant helps your garden grow to new heights with greener leaves, deeper roots, and improved soil health.
- Plant stimulant and disease protectant for outdoor gardening
- Use On: Vegetables, roses, fruits, berries, nuts, flowers, foliage, ornamental trees and shrubs
- Prevents and controls: Powdery mildew, botrytis, black spot on rose, white mold, leaf spot, rust, and more
For optimal results use in your regular watering cycle. Also ideal for: transplants, potting mixes, as a rooting compound, in hydroponics
- Mix .25oz. Arber concentrate with 32oz. water
- Mix 1oz Arber with 1 gallon of water
- Apply directly to soil or apply to leaves for plant foliar diseases
- Apply every 10-14 days for wellness and every 7-10 for disease control
Arber’s Bio Protectant is formulated from a species of weed called knotweed. Knotweed is a powerful little plant and considered one of the most invasive species in the world. Lucky for us, we were able to pull out some of its redeeming qualities. Through a complex fermentation and extraction process we grab key compounds to create our formulation. Harvesting an invasive species to create one of the most powerful plant protectants on the market—that’s a formulation we dig.
- Extract of Reynoutria Sachalinensis: 5%
- Other Ingredients: 95%
Net Contents: 1 pint/ 16oz concentrate
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal law to apply this product in a manner
inconsistent with its labeling. See bottle labeling for directions and precautionary statement.