Arber Plant Fungicide
Control challenging diseases longer with our natural bio fungicide. Protects against fungus, mold, mildew, and rot using Mother Nature’s good bacteria. Say goodbye to disease on your leaves and in your soil and hello to stronger plants.
- Disease protection for both indoor and outdoor gardening
- Use On: Vegetables, roses, fruits, berries, nuts, flowers, foliage houseplants, ornamental trees, and shrubs
- Controls and Suppresses: Grey and white molds, downy mildews, black spots on roses, leaf spots, root rot, botrytis, and more
For optimal results use in your regular watering cycle. Also ideal for: transplants, potting mixes, as a rooting compound or in hydroponics
- Mix: 0.25 oz Arber concentrate with 32 oz water or 1 oz - 2.5 oz concentrate with 1 Gallon of water
- Apply directly to soil or apply to leaves. One application every 10-14 days for wellness and every 5-7 days for major disease control.
Arber's Bio Fungicide is made from a unique strain of bacteria originally discovered in a rice field in Northern California. We grow and concentrate two major groups of natural compounds to make a powerful combination that stops germinating plant disease spores. Our good bacteria grows over the surface of leaves and roots, creating a protective shield that wards off bad bacterias and prevents disease from developing.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain F727* cells and spent fermentation media: 96.4%
- Other Ingredients: 3.6%
*Contains a minimum of 1x109 cfu/mL of product
Net Contents: 1 pint/ 16oz concentrate
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal law to apply this product in a manner
inconsistent with its labeling. See bottle labeling for directions and precautionary statement.